**VACANCY PEDAGOGICAL (EDUCATIONAL) ASSISTANT**Het Koninkrijkje is looking for you!
Are you an enthusiastic pedagogical educator? Or do you have the ambition to become one, e.g. are you still in training and looking for a fun work-learning environment? Then we are also looking for you!
For our location in Capelle aan den IJssel, we are looking for pedagogical educators (PEP/PEM in training) for 27-36 hours a week for our 3+ groups. The hours and days are negotiable.
Child care center het Koninkrijkje is a childcare organisation with 3 branches. Quality, flexibility and customer focus are of paramount importance to us. We are dynamic, innovative and informal. Good care for our children, parents and staff comes first.
At het Koninkrijkje, you will work within a warm and close-knit team. For our two 3+ groups, we are looking for an enthusiastic pedagogical education professional, who, together with the team leadership and management, will implement the work plan. The 3+ groups differ from our 0-4 groups in that they are specifically set up to stimulate development in preparation for primary school.
So we are looking for staff who, like us, want to work in childcare full of enthusiasm and passion. Who enjoy bringing in and implementing their own ideas in order to stimulate the children's development as much as possible. We also think it's super fun if you bring your own specific talent to join our team!
What do you bring to the table?
- Most importantly: enthusiasm, a positive/active attitude and energy!
- You are employable for a minimum of between 27 and 36 hours.
- Preferably already have experience and specific knowledge - through work or internship - with the target group.
- Available from 1 February 2023 or earlier.
We offer you:
- First of all, a warm welcome to our team,
- With a familiarisation programme, we try to make you feel at home right away so you can become part of het Koninkrijkje.
- A one-year contract based on your availability with the prospect of permanent employment in the future.
- Salary according to the Childcare Collective Labour Agreement, gross € 2,155 to € 2,935 per month, for a 36 hours per week.
- In addition to the above training opportunities, there are also other opportunities for self-development, for example, through a variety of training offers and coaching!
- And last but not least, a nice working atmosphere, short lines of communication and good cooperation between colleagues.
Would you like to know more?On this website www.hetkoninkrijkje.nl you can already find a lot of information.
In addition, if you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact Mariska Middelkoop, regional manager, on 010-2233450 or 06-33345265.
The application procedure consists of an interview, an afternoon of work and a conversation about the conditions of employment.
We look forward to receiving your application, accompanied by a covering letter and CV (preferably with photo).